Sunday, September 16, 2007
Ok.
Its decided
I WILL CHANGE MY SKIN IF THE HIT RATES CAN REACH 100.:)
ARRHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prelims till next tues
but well, it's the path I had chosen like 2 years ago,
so nothing to grumble about it.
Yup
my secondary school life is ending in a few weeks time.
4 years do passed like a breeze,
let alone to say the coming 2 years.
My new school would be dependent on my Prelims.
26 November 2007.
Start of another new journey.
Its decided
I WILL CHANGE MY SKIN IF THE HIT RATES CAN REACH 100.:)
ARRHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prelims till next tues
but well, it's the path I had chosen like 2 years ago,
so nothing to grumble about it.
Yup
my secondary school life is ending in a few weeks time.
4 years do passed like a breeze,
let alone to say the coming 2 years.
My new school would be dependent on my Prelims.
26 November 2007.
Start of another new journey.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.